This 1958 Triumph TR3A is a sold project that underwent a full nut and bolt restoration. The car has an interesting history, where it was originally exported to Germany as a left hand drive vehicle (perhaps to a UK or USA serviceman). Between the years 1958 and 1961, the vehicle traveled to Libya, as documented on the original registration book. We believe the car was then imported back over in August 1961 and registered 3709 UP, as per the original registration book.
The car underwent a full nut and bolt restoration, with all new water/fuel/electric systems, as well as overhauled suspension, brakes, steering and original engine and gearbox. Various new parts were installed, as well as lots of upgrades, with the car finished on chrome wire wheels.